Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Weekly specials...

1. Just got home from a screening of Food Inc. I laughed, I cried, I considered becoming vegan. But even with it's heavy message about the totally screwed state of agriculture, it also has a power-to-the-people vibe. I'm inspired, and I plan on dragging all my Nashville friends to the Belcourt when it comes back here this summer. 



2. The following video isn't food-related, but I really liked it. I think you will too. Unless you hate things like butterflies and peace and chocolate chip cookies. Then, well, you're on your own. 
3. My friend Ann(imal) and I put the names of cities in a glass and drew Austin. So we're going there tomorrow. Perhaps the universe has good things in store for us there? At any rate, we'll be keeping it weird like the locals. More later on the fine cuisine of Texas...x

No comments: